Use the following to search the various types of biological content available by this site:
- A biological sequence or a section of a biological sequence.
- Any group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of interbreeding.
- A controlled set of observable/measurable characteristics resulting from the interaction of genes with the environment.
- Publications include journal articles, conference proceedings or other media.
- Germplasm are live genetic resources such as seeds or tissues maintained for breeding or preservation.